It is not a requirement by law to have a tenant’s insurance cover. Some landlords may, however, require you to have it in the lease agreement. This is because they want to protect both you and them from any unforeseen occurrences. When both you and your landlord have an insurance cover, then no matter what happens in the rental home or apartment then you will get compensation.

You also need to protect your valuables and property. Yes, there are so many ways to do this, but the best is by getting a tenants insurance cover. With it you can rest assured your property is well covered and you will be compensated in case of anything.