Your rental home or apartment may become uninhabitable, and this can be caused by several factors including damage by fires or storms. You will, therefore, need to make alternative living arrangements and can be so short notice and you may be low in cash at the moment.

Your tenant’s insurance cover will provide compensation for the living arrangements that you will make during this period.